Great for the Basic Soldering SBU or just practising, this kit from Parallax is everything you need to build a light up robot badge.
Description: The Parallax Scribbler 2 Robot Badge Kit introduces soldering and assembly to young people and adults who are new to electronics. After completion of this easy to assemble kit, you will have a miniature replica of Parallax’s Scribbler 2 Robot (S2), complete with a multicolor LED that operates in response to button presses. Each click of the button alternates between “off” and one of seven colors, plus a mode that cycles through all of the colors. Placed on a desk or worn with the included lanyard, the S2 Badge Kit is a great way to show off your newfound electronic skills!
- Compact, easy-to-asseble module resembling an S2 robot.
- The 7-color “smart” LED creates a unique bright accessory.
- Hole at top of badge allows for a variety of uses (necklace, ornament, earings etc).
- 1.5” (38mm) diameter printed circuit board shaped like the Parallax Scribbler 2 Robot
- Seven-color “smart” LED with integrated controller
- Tactile pushbutton switch
- CR2032 lithium coin cell and holder
- Snap-on wheels
- Lanyard with snap
- Multipurpose lead bender, punch, and battery-removal tool