If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Parents, please see the PLEASE READ section below.
The LEGO Club at Robot Garden is an opportunity for families to come play together on projects built with the LEGO Mindstorms platform.
It is intended to be a club, not a formal classroom curriculum:
• fun engineering and robotics challenges
• team building projects
• parents are essential to help facilitate all the kids working together
• building toward larger robotics projects such as Jr.FLL, FLL, RoboGames – Lego Soccer, TubePush, Bowling, Line Follow, Sumo Bots, etc.
Kids who have attended range in age from 6-14.
PARENTS: PLEASE READ
Parents should expect to:
• Sign the waiver – http://www.robotgarden.org/get-involved/waiver/
• Pay a $5 activity fee unless they are already a Robot Garden member
• Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times
• Parents are essential to help facilitate all the kids working together