LEGO Robotics Club
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The LEGO Robotics Club at Robot Garden is an opportunity for families to come play together on projects built with the LEGO Mindstorms platform.
It is intended to be a club, not a formal classroom curriculum:
• fun engineering and robotics challenges
• team building projects
• parents are essential to help facilitate all the kids working together
• building toward larger robotics projects such as Jr.FLL, FLL, RoboGames – Lego Soccer, TubePush, Bowling, Line Follow, Sumo Bots, etc.
Kids who have attended range in age from 6-14.
PARENTS: PLEASE READ
Parents should expect to:
• Sign the waiver – http://www.robotgarden.org/get-involved/waiver/
• Pay a $5 activity fee unless they are already a Robot Garden member
• Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times