Robots are coming! Let’s be ready to program them 🙂
• This group is for aspiring roboticists.
• We will continue to focus on URDF and MoveIt! So far we’ve been working on understanding the meaning of various components of the XML. We are moving through the tutorials. Do we have an expert in the crowd?
There is no charge
• This meetup occurs during Robot Garden’s weekly open access. Programming experience comes in handy. Persons under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign a waiver and must be accompanied.
• Missed a session? You can catch up online! See Programming Robots Study Group session notes at http://www.robotgarden.org/wiki/robotics/
• Remember to bring your computer WITH ROS DESKTOP. Using our Virtual Machine on your PC satisfies this requirement. Our virtual machine has the relevant software pre-installed. Read about it here: http://www.robotgarden.org/wiki/robotics/programming-robots/programming-robots-study-group-vm/.