Robots are coming! Let’s be ready to program them 🙂
• This group is for aspiring roboticists.
• Let’s try to lock down the parts list on REV 2 specification.
• Last weekend we heard a presentation by Adam about robotarm.org. Adam and others in the group seem interested in a STEM project. Let’s discuss the opportunities and challenges.
There is no charge
• This meetup occurs during Robot Garden’s weekly open access. Programming experience comes in handy. Persons under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign a waiver and must be accompanied.
• Missed a session? You can catch up online! See Programming Robots Study Group session notes at http://www.robotgarden.org/wiki/robotics/
• Remember to bring your computer WITH ROS DESKTOP. Using our Virtual Machine on your PC satisfies this requirement. Our virtual machine has the relevant software pre-installed. Read about it here: http://www.robotgarden.org/wiki/robotics/programming-robots/programming-robots-study-group-vm/.