Robots are coming! Let’s be ready to program them 🙂
This group is for aspiring roboticists.
• Sensors! Our order for GP2Y0A60SZLF Analog Distance Sensor, IMU, and RTCs should have come in.
There is no charge
• This meetup occurs during Robot Garden’s weekly open access. Programming experience comes in handy. Persons under 18 must have a parent or guardian sign a waiver and must be accompanied.
• Become a member of our forum: http://prsg.freeforums.org/
• New to ROS? You can catch up online! See Programming Robots Study Group session notes at http://www.robotgarden.org/wiki/robotics/
• Remember to bring your computer WITH ROS DESKTOP. Using our Virtual Machine on your PC satisfies this requirement. Our virtual machine has the relevant software pre-installed. Read about it here: http://www.robotgarden.org/wiki/robotics/programming-robots/programming-robots-study-group-vm/.
IMAGES AND RECORDING:
Robot Garden has cameras in place for safety and security. By entering the facility or participating in activities at Robot Garden, the participant agrees to have their image and or voice recorded by Robot Garden, it’s staff, volunteers or other participants and that those images may be posted online.