You can join the group at any time and find out how to catch up even if you have no programming experience. We’re going to meet once a month unless other volunteers come along to help run additional sessions.
• Workshop #2: Learn the basics of node: asynchronous i/o, http.
Next Meetup: August 6th – how to npm (3)
• You must bring your own laptop and accessories
• Sign the waiver – http://www.robotgarden.org/get-involved/waiver/
• Pay a $2 activity fee unless already a Robot Garden member. All funds go Robot Garden, a non-profit organization which aims to provide space for STEM education programming.
• Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times. The content is intended for adults, but you know your kids better than I do.