Robot Garden is expanding to the North coast. Get involved and help shape it into the kind of community and makerspace you would like to be part of. Let us know if you’d like to help volunteering, or have equipment you’d like to donate or a connection to suggest.
Visit us! We don’t have a location here on the coast just yet, but Livermore is doing well. We have events listed our meetup and monthly Saturday morning community meetings. Dropping in is free or by donation. You must sign the liability waiver and all under 18s must be supervised by a parent. There is a fee for attending paid classes. You must be a member to use equipment outside of a sanctioned Robot Garden event.
To make Robot Garden happen, we currently need people to help with the following things
- Location – help us locate a home for our non profit maker space on our beautiful North Coast.
- Help Form Community – put up posters, tell your friends, learn about the maker movement.
- Teach – much like the events we have here, you too can put on a presentation and share skills with your friends.
If you’d like to volunteer, please let us know.
As a non-profit workshop created for the community by the community, we rely on our sponsors and donors to get us going. Our goal is to fund our operation through membership dues and build up the workshop through grants and donations.
- Computers (2013 and newer)
- Hand tools: drills, saws, hammers, sanders, etc.
- Work stools
- Sewing machines
- Lockers / storage cabinets
If you have equipment you’d like to donate, contact us.