Greeting enthusiast Here’s another equipment refurb update.
- Cleaned and remounted to grinder table.
- Re-oiled slidrers and grinder table slide,
- re-wired and secured power and switch.
- Removed old grinder disk. This was glued onto the grinder wheel.
- Discovered of testing that the motor bearings are wearing considerably.
After testing the grinder, it was determined that the motor ball bearings for the main drive shaft are considerable worn and they should be either re-built or replaced.
Next up, re-mounted the CNC mill motors and an explicit investigatio